The Resistance Hidden Agenda Expansion
Hidden Agenda is an expansion to The Resistance that consists of three different modules:
Assassin Module: Ever since we announced The Resistance: Avalon the request has been to take the exciting new roles from Avalon and make them available for The Resistance. We are very excited to now make that available - the Assassin module of Hidden Agenda contains all the Avalon roles, rethemed and renamed to fit into The Resistance Universe.
Defector Module: Two variants in one, the Defectors were included as part of the Avalon promos. In one variant, the Defectors can switch allegiance during the game - ensuring that players are never quite certain who to trust. In the second variant version the two Defectors know each other - ensuring that the accusations of deceit begin from the very opening of the game.
Trapper Module: Every proposed Mission Team includes an extra person that won't go on the mission. The leader will isolate a team member and watch their every move - making sure they can't make the mission fail. If you are a spy on the Mission Team, you’ll never know if you will cause a mission to fail or simply be giving your identity away. But resistance members will have to approve some missions knowing that a spy is on them and trust that the leader chooses to isolate the spy
RULES AND SETUP VIDEO
- Players: 5 to 10
- Ages 13 and up
- Playing Time: 30 minutes
- Designer: Don Eskridge
- Publisher: Indie Boards and Cards
- Year Published: 2014
- NOTE: Expansion. You need a copy of The Resistance to play
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days (P80.00)
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days (P150.00)
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend