Tales From The Loop RPG
The landscape was full of machines and scrap metal connected to the facility in one way or another. Always present on the horizon were the colossal cooling towers, with their green obstruction lights. If you put your ear to the ground, you could hear the heartbeat of the Loop – the purring of the Gravitron, the central piece of engineering magic that was the focus of the Loop’s experiments. The facility was the largest of its kind in the world, and it was said that its forces could bend space-time itself.
Sc-ifi artist Simon Stålenhag’s paintings of Swedish 1980s suburbia, populated by fantastic machines and strange beasts, have won global acclaim. Now, you can step into the amazing world of the Loop.
In this roleplaying game in the vein of E.T. and Stranger Things, you'll play teenagers solving mysteries connected to the Loop. The game rules are based on Mutant: Year Zero, which was awarded with a Silver ENnie for Best Rules at Gencon 2015.
- Create your unique player character – including skills, items, prides, problems, and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Explore the secrets of the Loop in two main game settings – one based on the Swedish Mälaren Islands, the other on Boulder City, Nevada.
- Investigate mysteries and overcome trouble using fast and effective rules, based on the Mutant: Year Zero game engine.
- Play the four complete scenarios included, tied together in the campaign named Four Seasons of Mad Science.
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Design Studio Press (11 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1624650392
- ISBN-13: 978-1624650390
- Product Dimensions: 28.4 x 2 x 25.7 cm
Winner of five ENnies in 2017 including Best Game, Best Setting, Best Writing and Product of the Year!
“RPG Tales from the Loop lets you channel Stranger Things and ET.”
“Tales From The Loop could very well be the RPG phenomenon of 2017.”
Geek & Sundry
We Also Recommend