Tadhana Role-Playing Game
Tadhana is a proudly Pinoy-designed Tabletop Role-Playing Game and is available now!
Set in the universe of Kalawakan, Tadhana is an adventure tabletop role-playing game inspired by Filipino folklore, urban legends, and mythology. Featuring an uncommon take on fantasy, players can experience a world full of magic and encounter creatures, deities, and the supernatural previously only found in Filipino stories, epics, superstitions, and legends. The game is powered by a dice-less, card-based resolution system and features flexible and dynamic attribute resource mechanics.
- Tired of the usual dwarves, elves, orcs, and humans? Instead, why not play as one of Tadhana’s different Lahi and experience a new perspective on cultures and race? Live with communes and tight knit families among the mighty tribes of the Tikbalang! Be a Diwata, born from natural disasters – a daughter of life, calamities, and the elements! Or hide your identity as a cursed Aswang, play a double life and prey on those you think weak and silence those who threaten to reveal your secrets!
- Experience new interpretations on job classes too! In Tadhana, a profession is not just your job, they are the titles of your calling and vows of binding responsibility. Serve as the clan’s witch-doctor and become an Albularyo! Protect your home and conquer other tribes as a Mandirigma! Be a Salamangkero and plunge yourself into the abyss that is magic! Or be a hermit that seeks to prove oneself through mortal combat and practice the ways of the Sarong! As a bonus, you aren’t limited to a single profession and multi-classing is encouraged as a way of progression.
- Create your own original techniques and spells! Tadhana’s power system lets you experiment with and create your own magic. Customization is almost limitless!
- When it comes to game mechanics, Tadhana features a dice-less resolution system that uses a deck of forty cards called the Cards of Destiny. While the d20 is one of the more classic and most beloved tools used in playing tRPGs, Tadhana uses cards to thematically capture the Filipino’s love for casino card games like Tong-Its or Pusoy Dos and also to emulate the feel of fortune telling performed by local Tarot readers colloquially known as manghuhula.
Whether you want to try playing in a new fantasy world or you’re just curious about dice-less tRPG systems, Tadhana could be the next game for you!
- 1 Drawstring Bag
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Starter Campaign Booklet
- 60 attribute tokens (4 attributes, 15 tokens per attribute)
- 1 Cards of Destiny Deck (40 cards - 10 symbols, 4 copies each, deck may come as either a Black Goema OR White Pahla design)
- 5 Blank Character Sheets
- 1 Bookmark
- Age Range:10 years and up
- Publisher: Project Tadhana (17 Oct. 2017)
- Made in the Philippines
- Language: English and Filipino
- Rulebook 240 pages- 14 x 1.5 x 21.5 cm
- Starter Campaign Booklet 98 pages – 13.75 x .5 x 21.5 cm
- Cards of Destiny - 6.2 x 8.8 cm
- Drawstring Bag - 27 x 33.5 cm
- Product Weight (taking into account bulk): 1 kg
- We ship nationwide (Metro Manila 2-5 working days, Provincial 5-7 working days) details here
- COD Accepted in Metro Manila only
- Guaranteed ORIGINAL and LEGIT copy.
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
We Also Recommend