Space Cadets: Dice Duel
Space Cadets: Dice Duel - the "Team vs. Team, Real-time, Dice-Rolling Game of Starship Combat!" - pits two spaceships against one another in quick-paced combat. The players are divided into two teams, each team playing the crew of a ship and winning or losing together based on how well they perform. The game ends when one side destroys their opponent by causing four points of damage through torpedoes or mines.
Each ship has six Bridge Stations: -- Engineering generates power for the other stations.-- Helm maneuvers the ship on the map.-- Weapons loads the torpedo tubes to attack the enemy.-- Sensors locks onto the enemy so torpedoes can hit and uses jammers to stop the enemy from locking on.--Shields helps protect the ship from enemy torpedoes.-- Tractor Beams can grab the powerful crystals, move the enemy ship on the map and launch Mines. Each player is in charge of one or more of these stations, or has the overall role of Captain to coordinate everything.
There are no game turns in Space Cadets: Dice Duel; instead the game continues with players acting as quickly as possible until one side wins.
- Players: 4 - 8
- Ages 12 and up
- Playing Time: 30 minutes
- Designer: Geoff Engelstein, Sydney Engelstein
- Publisher: Stronghold Games
- Year Published: 2013
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our shipping rates here
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend