Shadows Over Camelot (Base)
Shadows over Camelot is a cooperative/semi-cooperative hand management and deduction-based board game for 3-7 players.
Each player represents a knight of the Round Table and they must collaborate to overcome a number of quests - ranging from defeating the Black Knight to the search for the Holy Grail. Completed Quests place white swords on the Round Table; failed Quests add black swords and/or siege engines around Camelot. The knights are trying to build a majority of white swords on the Table before Camelot falls.
On each knights' turn they take a 'heroic action', moving to a new Quest, building their hand or playing cards to advance the forces of good. However, they must also choose one of three evil actions, each of which will bring Camelot closer to defeat.
Moreover, one of the knights may be a Traitor - pretending to be a loyal member of the party but secretly hindering their fellows in subtle ways, biding their time, waiting to strike at the worst possible moment...
But enough words... Don your cloak, climb astride your warhorse and gallop into the Shadows to join us in Camelot!
- Players: 3 to 7 (Cooperative)
- Ages 12 and up
- Playing Time: 90 minutes
- Game Publisher: Days of Wonder
- Designer: Bruno Cathala
- Year Released: 2005
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend