Pretense Social Metagame
Pretense is a game night social metagame. Players are dealt roles and have the entire night to complete their secret objectives. By the end of the night, the truth will come out. The goal of Pretense is to obtain the most role cards over the course of the night and to avoid being caught and removed from the game. This is played during the entire game night.
There are no rounds, no turns and there is no time limit!
- Players: 2 to 12
- For Ages: 10 and up
- Playing Time: 60 to 360 minutes (see video)
- Designer: Jason Tagmire
- Publisher: AEG
- Year Published: 2015
- Box Dimension: 4 x 14 x 10 cm
- Package Weight: 200 grams
- Shipping Weight: kg (taking into account BOTH bulk and weight): 0.5 kg
- This product is sealed, new and in mint condition, though the external package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
We Also Recommend