Power Grid The Card Game
Original Price P1,100
In Power Grid: The Card Game, the players represent CEOs of mighty power companies producing electricity.
During the game, the players bid for power plants at auctions and supply them with resources. Their income depends on the amount of electricity produced in each round. At the end of the game, the player who produces the most electricity wins the game.
Power Grid: The Card Game offers all the tension and tactics well-known of its two big brothers — Power Gridand Power Grid deluxe — without using the different maps. You get the full Power Grid emotions in an intensive playing time of sixty minutes!
To give two players an exciting experience, they will play with the Trust acting as a third player. While challenging the opponent, they must incorporate the schemes of the competing Trust in their plans and use these schemes against their opponent.
This game includes a small variant for the Demolition Contractor. This variant is playable with Power Grid: The Card Game, and all maps of Power Grid deluxe and Power Grid!
- Players: 2 to 6
- Ages 12 and up
- Playing Time: 45 to 60 minutes
- Game Type: Cards, Economic
- Designer: Friedemann Friese
- Publisher: Rio Grande et al
- Year Published: 2016
- Box Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 5 cm
- Shipping Gross Weight: 1 kg (taking into account bulk and dimensions)
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- Metro Manila: 2 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend