It started simply, with a virus tougher than the rest. Nothing the team couldn't handle—but as January turned to February, it changed again. What resulted is a year that will never be forgotten.
Pandemic Legacy starts what will be one of the worst years in human history. Whether it is the worst year is up to the players, who must band together to save the world. Unlike in Pandemic, actions taken in one game of Pandemic Legacy affect all future games. Characters will change. Some may be lost. Heroes will emerge. And, of course, there are the diseases, which start under control, but soon...
Can you save humanity? Can your team make it through the year? Can your team face month after month of surprises, setbacks, and fleeting victories? Will you be ready for the challenges that await in Pandemic Legacy?
Note: According to our supplier, there is NO difference between the Red and Blue box versions.
- An epic twist on the now classic Pandemic mechanisms.
- Ever-changing elements means that every game will be unique to your group.
- Shape the world, the characters, and even the diseases.
DICE TOWER VIDEO REVIEW
- Players: 2 to 4
- Ages 13 and up
- Playing Time: 60 minutes
- Designer: Rob Daviau and Matt Leacock
- Publisher: Z-Man Games
- Year Published: 2015
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend