Onitama Base Set
Onitama is a two-player, perfect information abstract game with a random starting set-up. On a 5x5 board, both players start with five pawns on their side, with the main pawn in the middle.
Each player has two open cards that each display a possible move for any of his pieces. There is a fifth card that cannot be used by either player. On a player's turn, he chooses one of his cards, moves one of his pieces according to the chosen card, then replaces the card he used with the fifth card. The other player then chooses one of his cards, moves accordingly, and exchanges that card with this fifth card — which is, of course, the card the first player just used.
Moving onto one of the opponent's pawns removes that pawn from the game. Taking the opponent's main pawn, or moving your main pawn into your opponent's main pawn's starting space, wins you the game.
- 2 players
- 15 tto 20 mins playing time
- Ages 8 and above
- Desinger: Shimpaie Sato
- Year Published: 2014
- Original and legit product guaranteed
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2016 UK Games Expo Best Abstract Game Winner
- 2016 Cardboard Republic Striker Laurel Nominee
- 2015 Cardboard Republic Striker Laurel Nominee
- 2014 Golden Geek Best Abstract Board Game Nominee
We Also Recommend