In this game, the player with the LOWEST score wins! So you might have to say "No Thanks" to some of the cards.
There are cards numbered 3 to 35 in the game, and nine cards are removed from the deck. Each player receives 11 chips. The first player flips over the top card and either takes it (earning him points according to the value) or passes on the card by paying a chip (placing it on the card). If a player takes a card, he/she also takes all chips that have been put on the card, that player then flips over the next card and decides if he/she want it, and so the game continues until all cards have been taken.
At the end of the game, cards give points according to their value, but cards in a row only count as a single card with the lowest value (e.g. A run of 30, 29, 28, 27 is only worth 27 points.) Chips are worth one negative point each. The player(s) with the lowest number of points win the game.
- Players: 3 to 5
- Playing Time: 20 minutes
- Ages 8 and up
- Comes in new packaging design (box)
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days (P80.00)
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days (P150.00)
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend