Magnetic Katana Bookends
There is no sword sharper than a Katana.
And yes, here in the Philippines it is mistakenly called a "Samurai". Facepalm!
But this katana can cut all the way through books and DVDs without even damaging them! Actually, it just uses really clever magnets and hidden brackets to make it look like it’s slicing all the way through. But shh! We don’t want anyone to know that we’ve cheated.
- Wedge books or DVD’s between handle and blade (Books and DVDs are Not Included)
- Hidden brackets and magnets hold books together
- Plastic blade and hilt
- Ideal for comic, Otaku and action fans
- Measures approx. 26cm x 17cm x 12cm
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend