Letters From Whitechapel
Can Jack the Ripper escape justice and live to kill again, or will the police put a stop to history’s most notorious killer? Letters from Whitechapel is a thematically engrossing board game of deduction and bluffing in which one player takes the role of the infamous Jack the Ripper, while up to five other players are detectives working together to pursue him through Victorian London.
After committing his horrible murders, Jack must outmaneuver the detectives in the tangled streets of the Whitechapel District. Meanwhile, the detectives must use clever deduction and their superior numbers to hunt Jack the Ripper down before he can kill again or elude them forever.
Letters from Whitechapel includes: 1 Rulebook, Game Board, and Jack Screen 6 Reference Sheets and 4 Jack’s Letter Sheets 5 Head of the Investigation Tiles and 5 Special Movement Tokens 16 Wooden Tokens, 12 Wooden Pawns, and 27 Plastic Markers
- Players: 2 to 6
- Ages 13 and up
- Playing Time: 120 minutes
- Designer: Gabriele Mari, Gianluca Santopietro
- Publisher: Fantasy Flight
- Year Published: 2011
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our shipping rates here
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend