Kotobukiya Star Wars Count Dooku Chopsticks (No Light)
The Abubot fans loved it and we're bringing in more!
To add to our best-selling and famous "Chop Sabers" line, we're proud to announce the arrival of the Count Dooku design. Each saber part is made from a purple plastic material which has passed the food hygiene regulations so they're safe to eat with.
Count Dooku was a menacing Sith Lord and central figure in the Clone Wars. Once a Jedi -- trained by Yoda -- he became disillusioned with the Jedi Order and thirsted for greater power
Each 9-inch long miniature replica is intricately sculpted and detailed, matching their appearance in the movies. Fully safety tested and colorful and exciting, lightsaber chopsticks are fun for the whole family. Don't miss out on these out of this world collectibles! Product does not light up.
May the Force be with you at every meal!
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm/Star Wars merchandise (Original product. NOT an imitation)
- 9 inches long
- Two Chopsticks supplied (for obvious reasons)
- Imported from Japan
- Materials: Resin
- Not microwave-safe
- Not dishwasher-safe
- Ages 14+
- Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Product does NOT LIGHT UP. Click here for the Light Up versions
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days (P80.00)
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days (P150.00)
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend