Kobold Guide To GameMastering Book
DECADES OF GMING EXPERIENCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
Whether it’s advice from Grognards who were running games at the dawn of RPGs, or suggestions from the new generation of game designers, these 21 essays by experts are here to help you improve your GMing skills and create fun, amazing, memorable campaigns that’ll be talked about for years. In this book, master GMs and storytellers give you advice about solo campaigns, shy players, cell phones, and making rulings on the fly. Are you unprepared for the game you’re running half an hour from now? Did you accidentally kill all the PCs? Do you want to run a game for kids? Did the plot take a sudden turn and the PCs have gone into uncharted territory? We’ve got you covered. Complete with discussions on highlighting player strengths, tips for new and veteran GMs, and character romances, you’ll find useful advice about making your game more welcoming, more engaging, and more fun. Featuring essays by Wolfgang Baur, David “Zeb” Cook, Shanna Germain, Monica Valentinelli, Steve Winter, and many other game professionals.
“Kobold Press builds on its excellent track record with another great release—new and provocative.” —Mike Mearls
- Paperback: 154 pages
- Age Range: 3 years and up
- Publisher: Kobold Press; 01 edition (24 Feb. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1936781743
- ISBN-13: 978-1936781744
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.9 x 22.9 cm
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days (P80.00)
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days (P150.00)
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend