Harry Potter Golden Snitch Necklace
The Golden Snitch, often called simply the Snitch, is the third and smallest ball used in Quidditch. It is a walnut-sized gold-coloured sphere with silver wings. It flies around the Quidditch field at high speeds, sometimes pausing and hovering in place. The Seeker's goal is to catch the Snitch before the other team's seeker, which is worth one-hundred and fifty points.
A true Potterhead would certainly want this as a necklace!
- Color: simulated bronze
- Material: Alloy
- Fancy jewelry only. No precious metals in this product.
- Comes in plastic wrapper. No case or box.
- Chain: 50cm in length
- Do not immerse in water, and avoid contact with other liquids.
- Polish with cloth after use to remove makeup and skin oils.
- Store in a box to avoid tarnishing due to oxidation.
We Also Recommend