Greed Board Game
In the card game Greed, crime lords (the players) try to earn more money than anyone else through clever use of their cards.
At the start of the game, each player receives a random hand of twelve cards from a deck of 80. Players draft one card, pass the remaining cards left, draft a second card, pass again, draft a third card, pass again, then the game changes; players simultaneously choose and reveal a card, carrying out its effects, then they draft another card, pass the remaining cards, play again, and so on until ten "playing" rounds have passed, at which point the game ends and players tally their holdings.
The card types are thugs, holdings and actions. Thugs and holdings might have a cost to be played (perhaps cash paid to the bank or the discarding of a holding) or a condition that you must meet (having two thugs, for example, or a collection of symbols on cards in your possession) in addition to an effect, which is unique to each card. (Each action has a unique effect as well.) When you play a holding with one or more symbols, you place a token on that card for each symbol on it and an additional token for each symbol of that type already in your possession. These tokens are worth $10k each at the end of the game, and you add this value to whatever cash you've collected through your card plays.
- Game Type: Drafting, Memory, Hand Management
- Players: 2 to 5
- Ages 10 and up
- Playing Time: 30 minutes
- Designer: Donald X. Vaccarino
- Publisher: Queen Games
- Year Published: 2014
- Box Dimensions: 7.2 x 19 x 21 cm
- Shipping Gross Weight: 2 kg (taking into account bulk and dimensions)
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- Metro Manila: 2 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend