Exit: Abandoned Cabin
Everyone meant to use the cabin only as a shelter for the night, but come the morning the door has been secured by a combination lock, with no one knowing the combination of numbers that will let them leave. The windows are barred as well. An enigmatic spinning code dial and a mysterious book is all that you have to go on. Can you escape from this abandoned cottage?
In Exit: The Game – The Abandoned Cabin, players must use their team spirit, creativity, and powers of deduction to crack codes, solve puzzles, collect objects, and earn their freedom bit by bit.
- 1-4 Players
- 45-90 minutes play time
- Ages 12 and up
- Designer: Inka Brand and Markus Brand
- Year Published: 2016
- Note: This game can ONLY BE PLAYED ONCE
- Guaranteed ORIGINAL and LEGIT copy.
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
- 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
We Also Recommend