Duplik Party Game
Duplik, first published as Portrayal (then Identik) is a funny, fast-paced, family and party game that tests each player's ability to describe, draw, and evaluate wacky images.
In each round of Duplik, one player (the Art Director) describes a unique and utterly bizarre image while the other players (the Artists) attempt to draw the image based solely on the Art Director's description.
Once time is up, Artists trade drawings and the ten hidden criteria for the image are uncovered. It’s up to each Artist to decide whether the drawing he or she is judging meets the criteria and receives points.
AWARDS & HONORS
2010 Spiel Des Jahres Nominee
2010 Lys Grand Public Finalist
2010 Juego del Año Finalist
2010 As d'Or - Jeu de l'Année Winner
2010 As d'Or - Jeu de l'Année Nominee
- Players: 3 to 10
- Play time: 45 mins
- For ages 12 and up
- Designer: William Jacobson, Amanda Kohout
- Manufacturer: Asmodee
- Year Published: 2005
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend