Dry Erase Dungeon Tiles
This package of Role 4 Initiative Dungeon Tiles contains 5 10-inch tiles and 16 5-inch tiles that interlock like puzzle pieces (a total of 21 tiles). Compatible with both dry-erase and wet-erase markers.
More flexible than a traditional battle mat, start your game with a single tile and connect the tiles as the adventurers explore new areas.
Never again give away clues as to which way the corridors may lead due to starting placement on a large mat.
The interlocking tile modularity allows the Dungeon Master to draw many details of an area at his seat and then simply hand the tile to the nearest player to connect.
Take advantage of the double-side feature by pre-drawing map features before the game and only revealing tiles as they are encountered. You can draw one side as it appears naturally, and the other side that shows all the hidden traps and magic features when they are triggered.
- Made of heavy duty chip board. Over 1/8" thick
- Comes with 5 x 10-inch tiles and 16 x 5-inch tiles (21 tiles total)
- Provides more flexibility than a traditional battle mat
- Great for making your own personal dungeon designs or running a published module
- Compatible with either dry-erase of wet-erase markers (the normal ones used in an office white board)
- Assemble your dungeon map like a puzzle as your adventure grows!
- Sealed and brand new. Comes in box
- Manufacturer: Role 4 Initiative, USA
- Box Dimensions: 31 x 31 x 7 cm
We Also Recommend