Chinatown Board Game
This is a negotiation game in the truest sense of the word. In it, players acquire ownership of sections of city blocks then place tiles, representing businesses, onto the block-sections. At the end of each turn, each tile you've laid gives you some sort of payout, but completed businesses (formed of three to six connected tiles of the same type) pay quite a bit better.
All these resources are dealt to the players randomly, however, so players must trade to get matching businesses and adjacent locations.
- Players: 3 to 5
- Play time: 60 minutes
- For ages 12 and up
- Designer: Karsten Hartwig
- Manufacturer: Z-Man
- Year Published: 1999
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend