As card games go, this one is quite revolutionary. Perhaps its oddest feature is that you cannot rearrange your hand, as you need to play the cards in the order that you draw them. The cards are colorful depictions of beans in various descriptive poses, and the object is to make coins by planting fields (sets) of these beans and then harvesting them. To help players match their cards up, the game features extensive trading and deal making.
A classic, light (but heavy on the strategy) card game. Perfect for gamers or non-gamers alike! Grab your copy today!
AS REVIEWED ON THE DICE TOWER
- Players: 2 to 7
- Play time: 45 minutes ++
- For ages 13 and up
- Designer: Uwe Rosenberg
- Publisher: Rio Grande Games
- Year Published: 1997
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days (P80.00)
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days (P150.00)
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend