Android Netrunner Base Set
Richard Garfield’s classic cyberpunk card game returns cleaner, sharper, more flavorful, and better than ever with the release of Android Netrunner: The Card Game! This two-player Living Card GameTM of megacorps, runners, and cybercrime pits monolithic megacorps against subversive netrunners in a high-stakes struggle for valuable data. Humanity has spread its wings and taken trade to the far reaches of the solar system, having colonized the Moon and Mars. Visionary corporations created braintaping techniques that have led to the development of lifelike artificial intelligence. But as these massive corporations guard their intellectual property on the network behind layers of ice, netrunners seek to expose their secrets, for ideological reasons or for profit.
Set in a cyberpunk future, Android: Netrunner is an asymmetrical Living Card Game that pits a megacorporation and its massive resources against the subversive talents of an individualistic runner.
The Corp tries to score points by advancing agendas, and the Runner tries to score points by breaking through the Corp’s defenses to steal valuable data. The first player to seven points wins the game, but not likely without first suffering some brain damage or bad publicity.
- Players: 2
- For Ages: 14 and up
- Playing Time: 45 minutes
- Designer: Richard Garfield, Lukas Litzsinger
- Publisher: Fantasy Flight
- Year Published: 2012
- Box Dimension: 30 x 30 x 8 cm
- Package Weight: 1.2 kg
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 kg (taking into account BOTH bulk and weight)
- This product is sealed, new and in mint condition, though the external package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- Metro Manila: 3 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend