How To Pay
Abubot.ph is an online e-commerce store just like Lazada or Amazon. We do not have a physical store. We only operate online. (As such, we don't do "Meet Ups" or "Pick Ups").
Click here for STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BUY.
To order any of our products, just select an item(s) you like to buy, click "add to cart", enter your shipping and billing address and then select from the following payment options below on checkout:
1. CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
- COD is Minimum order of P1,000. (Orders not meeting this minimum will be cancelled) and for METRO MANILA ONLY
- Covered Areas are cities falling under Metro Manila ONLY (see complete list of cities and municipalities here). Any order with areas not covered will be cancelled.
- Please prepare EXACT AMOUNT (Order cost + Shipping). Check your order confirmation email for the exact amount.
- Make yourself available when we deliver your order. (You will get an e-mail and text message informing you that your parcel is on its way)
- You can leave the money with a representative, just make sure you leave a letter of authorization and photocopy of your ID with that person.
- Abubot.ph has the right to cancel any COD orders for the following (but not limited to) reasons:
- Incomplete Name and/or address
- Does not reach the required P1,000 minimum order
- Area is not covered by our COD service.
- Dubious or suspicious order
- After 2 unsuccessful attempts (no one is there to pay and receive)
- Further details are here
2. BANK DEPOSIT (Physical Branches)
- If you don't have a Paypal or a credit card, the next best thing is to deposit the money to our bank account. We have a BDO and a BPI account. You can choose either of the two.
- Simply order your item(s) as usual and select BANK DEPOSIT as your mode of payment on checkout. If you need help on how to order, we have a step-by-step guide here
- You will receive an email with our bank details and instructions after your checkout.
- You may check out available branches of BDO and BPI below:
- Any order not fully paid by bank deposit in 48 hours will be forfeited (cancelled) and returned back to our online shop inventory (except when you place an order on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - the 48 hour deadline ends on Tuesday).
- Just deposit the amount of your order and then email us the scanned copy or photo or online screenshot of the deposit slip to email@example.com
- Once we confirm receipt of the payment (after you email a copy of the deposit slip), we will ship your items ASAP. We will reply to you our confirmation within the day you sent the email to us.
3. BANK DEPOSIT (Online or App Transfers)
- We also accept payments from online banking such as BPI Mobile App's "Transfer to Anyone" feature or BDO's "transfer to any BDO account" (Note: please add two zeros "00" at the beginning of our BDO account to make it 12 digits)
- Just order the item(s) as usual. Select BANK DEPOSIT as your mode of payment on checkout.
- You will receive an email upon checkout with a link to our bank account details
- Detailed instructions for the following online transfers are below:
- Just transfer the money to our account (Note for BDO transfer, add the two zeros at the start of our account number) and then e-mail the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
- We accept all major credit cards through the Paypal Gateway option upon checkout.
- Order your item(s) as usual.
- Just select "Paypal" as your payment option on check-out and you will be prompted to input your card details on the following screen.
- We made a STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD HERE
- Order your item(s) as usual.
- Select PAYPAL as your payment method on check-out
- Login to your Paypal account to pay and complete the transaction.
- If you don't have a Paypal account, you can create one here (note that you have to have money in your Paypal account to buy, though. Here's how to add money to your account)
You can use your Paymaya Virtual VISA Credit Card as your credit card when you want to pay for any purchase at our online store
You will get a credit card number and your virtual card functions as any credit card.
- Simply proceed with checkout and select "PAYPAL EXPRESS" as your payment option
- Enter your Paymaya Virtual VISA card number when prompted. For more details, the steps are here in our HOW TO PAY tutorial (Step no. 5)
- For more information, here's the official Paymaya guide on How To Use Paymaya For Online Store Payments and then here is a short video on how to activate and get your virtual VISA card if you don't have it yet.
At this time, we only do transactions with Philippine customers (although anyone abroad can purchase the item and send it as a gift to a Philippine address).
OTHER GUIDELINES AND COMPANY POLICIES
- Currently, we only ship items to residents of the Philippines. (From Aparri to Jolo!).
- Due to security reasons (and large volume of orders), we do not do "Meet Ups". Sorry for that.
- We also do not have a physical store. (we operate purely as an online e-commerce business). So we do not have "pick ups" at the moment.
- We process (prepare, package and label) your order on the day received (for paid orders and bank deposits) and then ship it out the following work-day. We ship out paid packages from Monday to Friday only (no shipping on weekends).
- We have a cut-off time of 4:00pm daily. Any order placed after 4:00pm will be processed (sorted, packed and paper-work done) the next working day and then shipped the following day.
- If the item is "Sold Out" please click the "Notify Me" button and input your e-mail. We will send you a message as soon as stocks are back.
- "Fulfilled" status on your account does NOT mean it was delivered. It means that it has been sent out through our courier. It is on its way to you.
- We also have a Facebook Page that you could "like" and monitor for new arrivals, restocks, events, news and more!
*Abubot will only ship the item upon confirmation and receipt of the cash (in the case of Bank Deposits)