Narcissa Malfoy Wand Replica With Case
This wand is a replica and recreation of the Narcissa Malfoy's wand as featured in the Harry Potter series of movies.
In 1998, Narcissa gave her wand to her son Draco after his own was taken by Harry Potter during a skirmish in Malfoy Manor. It is unknown if Narcissa used another wand during this time. Draco lost it in the Room of Requirement while fighting Harry for Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem, and it was subsequently destroyed when Vincent Crabbe unleashed Fiendfyre in the room.
Measures approximately 13 inches in length (32 cm). Made of resin.
It's as if you got it from Olivanders!
Be a proud Potterhead and get this wand now. Limited stocks only!
Please note: while this wand is fun to hold, it's a collectible and not a toy. It may break if treated roughly.
- Material: Resin
- Hand Painted
- Wand Length: 32 cm
- Packaging: Box with faux satin inlay and foam. Box has movie print in front.
- Made in China
- Box Dimensions: 40 x 7 x 4 cm
- Shipping Weight: Taking into account bulk: 1kg
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- Metro Manila: 2 to 4 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend