Islebound Board Game
Set sail in a mystical archipelago filled with bustling towns, sea monsters, pirates, and gold! Compete to build the best sea-faring nation with up to three friends by collecting treasure, hiring crew, and conquering or befriending island towns.
In Islebound, you take command of a ship and crew. You sail to island towns, collecting resources, hiring crew, and commissioning buildings for your capital city. Each building has a unique ability, and your combination of buildings can greatly enhance your strength as a trader, builder, or invader. You also recruit pirates and sea monsters to conquer towns, which, once conquered, allow you to complete the town action for free, and charge a fee to opponents if they want to use it. Alternatively, you can complete events that give influence, which can be used to befriend towns.
There are many routes to success. Will you be a ruthless conqueror, careful diplomat, or shrewd merchant in your race to the top?
The player with the most wealth and most-impressive capital city will win the game!
- Game Type: Nautical, Area Control
- Players: 2 to 4
- Ages 13 and up
- Playing Time: 60 to 120 minutes
- Designer: Ryan Laukat (Designer of Above and Below)
- Publisher: Red Raven Games
- Year Published: 2016
- Box Dimensions: 8 x 30 x 30 cm
- Shipping Gross Weight: 3 kg (taking into account bulk and dimensions)
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- Metro Manila: 2 to 5 working days
- Provincial: 5 to 7 working days
- Check out our Standard Shipping Rates
- COD (Minimum total order of P1,000). Metro Manila only.
- Bank Deposit (BPI or BDO)
- Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Click here for payment options details
We Also Recommend