Exit: The Secret Lab
As the subjects of a medical study, the players have checked into a lab, but while they're on time at the site, no one else seems to be there — then they realize that something seems wrong here. Steam has started emerging from one of the test tubes, and they've all gotten dizzy to the point of passing out. When they awaken, they discover that the door is locked and no other way out seems possible. Only a notebook and an enigmatic spinning code dial seem to offer any clues for how to escape the lab...
In Exit: The Game – The Secret Lab, players must use their team spirit, creativity, and powers of deduction to crack codes, solve puzzles, collect objects, and earn their freedom bit by bit.
Extra material: It is highly recommended that you have pens/pencils, writing paper and scissors at hand when you play the game.
Note: There is a printing error in the first English Edition on the 2nd 'Star' clue card. Please refer to the forums if you are confused after using that clue card.
- 1-4 Players
- 45-90 minutes play time
- Ages 12 and up
- Designer: Inka Brand and Markus Brand
- Year Published: 2016
- Note: This game can ONLY BE PLAYED ONCE
- Guaranteed ORIGINAL and LEGIT copy.
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
- 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
- 2017 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee
We Also Recommend