A Fake Artist Goes to New York
is a party game for 5-10 players. Players take turns being the Question Master, whose role is to set a category, write a word within that category on dry erase cards, and hand those out to other players as artists. At the same time, one player will have only an "X" written on his card. He is the fake artist!
Players will then go around the table twice, drawing one contiguous stroke each on a paper to draw the word established by the Question Master, then guess who the fake artist is. If the fake artist is not caught, both the fake artist and the Question Master earn points; if the fake artist is caught and cannot guess what the word is, the artists earn points.
- 5 to 10 players
- 20 minutes play time
- For Ages 8 and above
- Designer: Jun Sasaki
- Published by Oink Games
- Released: 2012
- Box Dimensions: 11 x 6.2 x 3.4 cm
- Product Weight (taking into account bulk): 500 grams
- We ship nationwide (Metro Manila 2-5 working days, Provincial 5-7 working days) details here
- COD Accepted in Metro Manila only
- Guaranteed ORIGINAL and LEGIT copy.
- This product is brand new and in mint condition, though the package may have some minor "shelf wear" -- just as you would expect to find in a local retail store.
We Also Recommend