Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter
Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new crusts, to seek out new cheeses and new toppifications, to boldly cut pizza where no one has cut before.
That's right. We've taken the Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter and manufactured it for fans of Star Trek: The Next Generation. "But, wait!" we hear you saying. "The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D's characteristic shape doesn't lend itself to slicing through pizzas!" Astute observation. We made it so that the perfectly round blade is separate from the elliptical saucer section, so that your pizza cutting adventure doesn't go "fuhWHUMP fuhWHUMP." Because we're here for you. And your pizza needs.
- Pizza cutter in the form of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Officially-licensed ST:TNG collectible
- Exclusively designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Stainless-steel blade with solid, zinc-alloy, chromium-plated body
- Dimensions: 7" long, 4.25" wide, 4" blade diameter
- Dimensions (in cm): 29 x 16 x 2
- Shipping Weight: 1kg
- Not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only. (Unfortunately the saucer section doesn't separate.)
We Also Recommend