Great news, folks!
Effective April 17, 2015, we will now be accepting Cash on Delivery (COD) as a payment option for your orders. Our COD covers cities under Metro Manila only (see below)
HOW TO ORDER VIA COD
- Order as usual, add item(s) to your cart, and proceed to check-out. Provide us with your complete address, contact details and email address. (Click here for Step-by-step Guide)
- Select "COD" as your preferred payment method.
- Your total bill will be cost of the item(s) PLUS the shipping fee to your location
- Complete your transaction. You are done! Wait for our email or text.
- There is no longer a minimum amount order for COD
- Before you checkout, add in any special instructions (like "left money with our kasambay, her name is ______" or "Please deliver after 1pm") in the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER" box..
- Make sure that you are at your residence or office (your shipping address) from 1 to 3 days after we ship out your order (or you can leave the money with somebody. Just make sure you inform us)
- Please PREPARE EXACT AMOUNT. Our riders will not have change for large bills.
- Receive your order and pay the amount as per your invoice (the one we e-mailed you). Your transaction is done.
- We will ATTEMPT COD DELIVERIES TWICE. We will cancel the order after the second (2nd) failed attempt
Our COD Service is limited to the following areas only:
- METRO MANILA (See list of cities below)
- Las Piñas
- Quezon City
- San Juan
- The Abubot COD service is FREE. There is no additional fee for our COD service (except of course, the cost of your items + shipping).
- Abubot.ph has the right to cancel any COD request for the following (but not limited to) reasons:
- Incomplete Name and/or address
- Area is not covered by our COD service
- Dubious or suspicious order
That's it, folks!
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please CONTACT US HERE.
The Abubot.ph Operations Team