A lot of people on our Facebook Page ask us if we do "Meet Ups" or "Pick Ups". Sadly, the answer is "NO".
WHY WE DON'T DO PICK UPS
- We don't have a formal physical store and just have a warehouse
- We are a purely online e-commerce business and not your typical "Social Media Entrepreneur" who do pick ups
- It is not safe for us and our employees
- Traffic is hell and we don't want you to suffer.
- We don't want to waste our time and yours
- We see it as an additional cost in time, effort and money which, in our studies and policies, is not practical.
Besides, our delivery models (powered by our logistics partners) are fast, efficient and safe. We think it will be better to just ship the item to your place after you order and pay for it. Real online stores like Amazon do that and they don't normally have pick ups (Yes, the big ones like Costco or Walmart in the states have "Pick up on store" but we're not THAT big).
WHY WE DON'T DO MEET UPS
- We hate to be blunt, but for us, "Meet Ups" are a waste of time
- It is not practical
- We do not have the time nor the resources to do this
- If you really want to buy the item, just order it online like the rest of our other customers and it will be shipped to you in a couple of days.
- Again, we feel it is not safe for our employees to meet up with complete strangers in a public place.
- We also see it as an additional, unnecessary cost to our business
- Traffic in Metro Manila is unbearable.
So, that's it. If you have any other questions, feel free to browse our FAQ.
Thank you and we hope you shop at Abubot.ph
Live Long and Prosper,
The Abubot.ph Team